Below you can find various demonstrations of KonaKart working within different scenarios. However, we feel that the best testimonials of the power and flexibility of KonaKart are the web sites of our many customers in production; some of which can be found here.
KonaKart eCommerce application – View Demo
This application uses the KonaKart client and server libraries. The UI consists of JSP files calling Struts actions, the source of which is available in the download package.
What to try:
- Add a product to the cart and immediately see shipping charges and promotional discounts without needing to log in or register. Enter coupon code 12345 to get a 10% discount on your basket total.
- Try out the intelligent suggested search feature that detects product categories and manufacturers to suggest things like “action by warner”, “action by fox” or “microsoft in keyboards”, “microsoft in mice”
- See Product Tags in Action by clicking on the DVD Movies>>Action category
- Earn reward points for orders, for registering and writing reviews. Redeem points during checkout.
- See a bundle made from two products in the catalog.
- Click the repeat button next to your previous orders to re-submit them.
- Register and manage your wish list.
- Create a wedding list. Search and buy from wedding lists.
- Change the language and currency.
Facebook Shopping Widgets – View Demo
KonaKart jQuery Plugin – View Demo
The demo consists of just an HTML page communicating with the KonaKart engine running our online demo. You can drag items into the cart and when you checkout, it forwards you to the online demo to complete the checkout process.
SOAP Web Service – View WSDL
The WSDL pointed to by the above link, describes a SOAP Web Service that implements a running KonaKart Server Engine. In fact, it is the same engine instance and database instance used to power the other demonstrations. You may test the KonaKart web service interface by writing a web service client (in the technology of your choice) from the WSDL.