• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Konakart Liferay 7 integration issues

Started by rashed, September 20, 2017, 05:16:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rashed

Hi All

I'm facing some issues on Konakart Liferay 7 integration, they are as follows:

Konakart Admin: On the Admin app I'm having following issues:

• After integrating with Liferay 7 most of the time the chart on My Store Status page is not being displayed, it's appearing like attached image mystorechart.PNG. I noticed that if standalone Konakart Admin is running, the chart is being displayed inside Liferay. I can't figure out the reason for such behavior.

• For the payment module I need to integrate iPay88, is it possible? If so, how to do that?

• For Shipping also I need to integrate Malaysian courier services, is it possible?

Konakart Storefront: On the Storefront app I can't login with the Liferay user that I already used for Konakart Admin. I found that Konakart automatically added the user in customers table but while trying to login from Storefront, I can't. Please see the attached image storefront_login.PNG.

Could some one help me solve these issues? Thanks

--Rashed

Brian

Hello Rashed,

Status Page:    It will use the birtviewer wepapp which may not be installed and running in Liferay.  In your case it's probably working because you have the birtviewer webapp running in a standalone system outside Liferay and that is what it's referencing from the KonaKart Admin Console in Liferay.

Payment Module:     I don't know anything about iPay88 but we haven't encountered a payment module that can't be integrated with KonaKart yet so you should have no problems.

Malaysian Shipping Module:    As with the Payment Module:  not a problem.  Just follow the examples of the existing modules and follow the advice in the User Guide.

Storefront SSO with Liferay:  If you want SSO on the storefront you should install the Liferay SSO module (Enterprise version) and follow the instructions in the LiferayPortletInstallation.pdf document.

rashed

Hi Brian

Noted...it's Very helpful for us. Thanks

--Rashed

rashed

Hi Brian

There's one more question. I set the role following instruction provided in the guide. I set custom1 field of kk_role table as instructed and after that with that user Konakart admin app can perform Single Sign-on but just after that I get a message saying session expired like attached image session_expired.png, which means user with Administrator role only can successfully log in. How can I avoid this session issue?

Brian

I'm not sure what the problem is there.  Is it OK if you log out of Liferay / refresh the browser and Log in again?

You may want to increase the session timeout period in konakartadmin.properties to keep it from expiring.  (It might make sense to match the Liferay session duration, whatever that is):

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Security Information for the Admin App. After konakart.login.attempts
# to login, the user will be blocked out for konakart.login.blockedmins minutes.

konakart.session.durationMinutes               = 120

rashed

Hi Brian

The message dialog is modal so I cannot press anywhere outside it and pressing on OK it again appears, only way is to close the browser window and running again after closing it's the same. Later, I'll try increasing session timeout as you suggested.

Regarding payment and shipping modules could you please give me some hints on how to integrate my modules iPay88 (Malaysian payment gateway) and any Malaysian Courier service? On the Admin UI I don't see any option for adding new payment or shipping, all are preset like the attached image payment_modles.PNG. Some hints for starting up setting these modules would be really helpful. Thanks

--Rashed

Brian

Hi Rashed,

QuoteSome hints for starting up setting these modules would be really helpful

Please note the earlier advice about copying existing modules and referencing the User Guide.