• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

The community edition update from v 3 to v 8.1

Started by catherine_i, August 31, 2016, 03:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine_i

Hi!
I have found a problem during update community edition update from v 3 to v 8.1 :
it wrote to the log the following message:

28-Aug 21:55:04 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the
Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg in order
to refresh its configuration. com.konakart.app.KKException:
Cannot return
the value of the MODULE_PAYMENT_EPAYBG_DECLINE_URL configuration
parameter using the API. (Ask your administrator to set the 'return
by API' flag for this configuration parameter if you need it to be
returnable)

I have spent a lot of time searching for 'return by API' flag, but I'm completely lost. Where is it flag? In properties? In sources? In HTML interface? How can I set it true? Simple search through the KonKart files and web search gave me nothing.
Please, help me?

Best Regards,
Ekaterina

Brian

It's a configuration parameter.  You set these in the Admin Console.   In this case it's a module configuration parameter.

Take a look at:

https://www.konakart.com/forum/index.php?topic=1812.0

Which site are you upgrading from v3?  That's a very old version  :)

catherine_i

Hi!
I am sorry but I can't find anything like "return by API' flag" inside "Modules" section.
Could you explain in details?

catherine_i

Quote from: Brian on August 31, 2016, 03:17:49 pm
Which site are you upgrading from v3?  That's a very old version  :)

May I do not answer? I am tied by NDA

julie

If it's a community version of KonaKart, you need to add a "Powered by KonaKart" link . Do you have that on your current site?

catherine_i

Quote from: julie on September 01, 2016, 06:50:52 am
If it's a community version of KonaKart, you need to add a "Powered by KonaKart" link . Do you have that on your current site?

Yes. Sure!

julie

So if it has a powered by KonaKart link and it's a public web site, why can't you just post a link to it?

catherine_i

I got permission from my employer.
this is the link http://sr71group.com the website is under heavy development.
That why I attach the screenshot of how it should be looking at the end

julie

Looks good. I hope the project goes well  :)

For the return by API, I've attached a screenshot. Hope it is self explanatory.

catherine_i

I have removed all payment modules and still got error during purchase :
KonaKart V8.1.0.0-C0 () built 1:40PM 5-Feb-2016 GMT [DB: 8.1.0.0 MySQL]

01-Sep 16:33:41 WARN  (?:init:?) engConf = null
01-Sep 16:33:41 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg in order to refresh its configuration.
com.konakart.app.KKException: Cannot return the value of the MODULE_PAYMENT_EPAYBG_DECLINE_URL configuration parameter using the API. (Ask your administrator to set the 'return by API' flag for this configuration parameter if you need it to be returnable)
at com.konakart.bl.ConfigurationMgr.throwReturnByAPIException(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.ConfigurationMgr.getConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg.setStaticVariables(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

catherine_i

September 09, 2016, 02:04:25 pm #10 Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 10:51:03 am by Brian
I have remover ALL payment modules, than I have installed "USA ePay" , set up all flags at the right side of settings for module, and tried to perform the purchase:

09-Sep 11:56:44 DEBUG (CheckOutAction.java:addOrder:150) .................. custome Name = wk.au@ieee.org pw= ?????????....
09-Sep 11:56:44 DEBUG (CheckOutAction.java:addOrder:151) ..................  sessionId = d166dadddabe47afa267415b13f56e5c
09-Sep 11:56:44 WARN  (?:init:?) engConf = null
09-Sep 11:56:44 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg in order to refresh its configuration.
com.konakart.app.KKException: Cannot return the value of the MODULE_PAYMENT_EPAYBG_DECLINE_URL configuration parameter using the API. (Ask your administrator to set the 'return by API' flag for this configuration parameter if you need it to be returnable)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg.setStaticVariables(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:423)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:442)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.PaymentMgr.getPaymentModuleForName(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.PaymentMgr.refreshConfigs(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.PaymentMgr.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
at com.konakart.bl.MgrFactory.instantiatePaymentMgr(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.MgrFactory.getPaymentMgr(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.updateCachedConfigurations(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.EngineConfigCacheUpdater.updateConfigs(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.EngineConfigCacheUpdater.run(Unknown Source)
09-Sep 11:56:44 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.yourpay.Yourpay in order to refresh its configuration.
com.konakart.app.KKException: Cannot return the value of the MODULE_PAYMENT_YOURPAY_STORENAME configuration parameter using the API. (Ask your administrator to set the 'return by API' flag for this configuration parameter if you need it to be returnable)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.yourpay.Yourpay.setStaticVariables(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.yourpay.Yourpay.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.PaymentMgr.getPaymentModuleForName(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.PaymentMgr.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.MgrFactory.instantiatePaymentMgr(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.MgrFactory.getPaymentMgr(Unknown Source)
09-Sep 11:56:44 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg in order to refresh its configuration.
09-Sep 11:56:44 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.yourpay.Yourpay in order to refresh its configuration.
com.konakart.app.KKException: Cannot return the value of the MODULE_PAYMENT_YOURPAY_STORENAME configuration parameter using the API. (Ask your administrator to set the 'return by API' flag for this configuration parameter if you need it to be returnable)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.yourpay.Yourpay.setStaticVariables(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.yourpay.Yourpay.<init>(Unknown Source)
com.konakart.app.KKException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fedex.rate.stub.RatePortType.rateAvailableServices(Lcom/fedex/rate/stub/RateAvailableServicesRequest;)Lcom/fedex/rate/stub/RateAvailableServicesReply;
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.manageThrowable(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getShippingQuotes(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getShippingQuotes(Unknown Source)
at com.sr71.konakart.actions.CheckOutAction.addOrder(CheckOutAction.java:228)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.dispatchMethod(DispatchAction.java:270)
at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.execute(DispatchAction.java:187)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:622)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:230)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:165)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:192)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:165)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:198)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:108)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:632)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:140)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:620)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:87)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:349)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.service(Http11Processor.java:1110)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProcessorLight.process(AbstractProcessorLight.java:66)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$ConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:785)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1425)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SocketProcessorBase.run(SocketProcessorBase.java:49)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fedex.rate.stub.RatePortType.rateAvailableServices(Lcom/fedex/rate/stub/RateAvailableServicesRequest;)Lcom/fedex/rate/stub/RateAvailableServicesReply;
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.fedex.Fedex.getQuotesFromFedex(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.fedex.Fedex.getQuote(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.ShippingMgr.getShippingQuotesPrivate(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.ShippingMgr.getShippingQuotes(Unknown Source)
... 37 more
ERROR

I don't understand why it happened :( Also I even have no yourpay module in the list http://localhost:12034/konakartadmin/#kk_panel_paymentModules but I gave an exception as you can see in log above. Why?
Please tell me, what am I doing wrong? I am updating Konakart  4.1.1.0 . By the way I am unsure in version number. I have seen 3.2.0.0 version number at konakart admin HTML interface, but there is konakart.version=2.2.4.0 in konakart.properties . And konakart.version=3.2.0.0 in konakartadmin.properties . When I'm trying to treat the database as 2.2.4.0 updating it I get:
"cat upgrade* | mysql -u root  -p?????? sr71group_admsr71_konakart
ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 36: Duplicate column name 'products_options' "

Please, help me?

Brian

If you removed them they shouldn't be there any more.  Maybe your Admin Console's webapp is pointing to a different database?

You seem to have got yourself in a bit of a mess.

Can you install a fresh copy and work from that?

When upgrading the database from one version to another you must execute the relevant upgrade scripts in the correct sequence from the version you started on to the version you want to reach.

catherine_i

fresh copy? I have 64 goods, how to export than import in-to-fresh-copy?

PS: all upgrade scripts performed well.

catherine_i

I have localized problem to FedEx shipping module. Now. when I turn it on and set all params as "returned by API" I got following exception :
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fedex.rate.stub.RatePortType.rateAvailableServices(Lcom/fedex/rate/stub/RateAvailableServicesRequest;)Lcom/fedex/rate/stub/RateAvailableServicesReply;
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.fedex.Fedex.getQuotesFromFedex(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.fedex.Fedex.getQuote(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.ShippingMgr.getShippingQuotesPrivate(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.shipping.ShippingMgr.getShippingQuotes(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getShippingQuotes(KKEng.java:2123)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getShippingQuotes(KKEng.java:203)

catherine_i

I have found two strange exceptions in the logs
13-Oct 21:14:47 WARN  (?:init:?) engConf = null
13-Oct 21:14:47 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.yourpay.Yourpay in order to refresh its configuration.

13-Oct 21:14:47 WARN  (?:init:?) engConf = null
13-Oct 21:14:47 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg in order to refresh its configuration.

I have no YOURPAY module at all and USAepay module has been properly set up . I think that there were some settings in old version and this settings are still in database. Could anybody point me which table should I  modify to suppress that settings?