• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

install konakart 8 to liferay 6.2.3

Started by sildar12777, November 26, 2015, 10:44:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sildar12777

Hi!

Im use
postgresql
liferay 6.2.3 (ga4)

• Download KonaKart-8.0.0.0.zip (Multi-platform zip package)

•    
  • .\bin\kkant make_liferay_portlet_war, make_admin_liferay_portlet_war -DLR623=true -DnoAXIS=true (All OK)

•    
  • copy konakart.war to deploy

•        

• QuoteCopying 1397 files to F:\bundles\tomcat-7.0.42\webapps\konakart
    ноя 26, 2015 9:57:25 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDirectory
    INFO: Deploying web application directory F:\bundles\tomcat-7.0.42\webapps\konakart
      Copied 235 empty directories to 1 empty directory under F:\bundles\tomcat-7.0.42\webapps\konakart
      Copying 1 file to F:\bundles\tomcat-7.0.42\webapps\konakart
      Deleting directory F:\bundles\tomcat-7.0.42\temp\20151126095713432
    09:57:32,971 INFO  [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][PortletAutoDeployListener:91] Portlets for F:\bundles\deploy\konakart.war copied successfully. Deployment will start in a few seconds.

• Here, the process stops. SQL scripts is not run. OK. Reboot the liferay server, the deploy continues

• Quote26-ноя 10:12:46 WARN  (?:getConnection:?) Database Connection Failed : java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
    Exception:java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
    Problem Initialising Torque : Unable to connect to the Database called null. Ensure that the database is running
    and if so, check the database connection parameters in the konakart.properties file under WEB-INF/classes.
    26-ноя 10:12:46 ERROR (?:init:?) Exception attempting to start the KonaKart Client Engine from a servlet
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
       at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
       at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
       at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
       at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
       at com.konakart.al.KKAppEng.getAServerEngineInstance(Unknown Source)

• I looked this konakart.properties file. There is a  MySQL database connection

• Now I have a question. It is necessary to konakart separate database? Do not use liferay pool?

greg

If at all possible first install using one of the installers.   These will populate your database for you.  Not only that it will set up all the various properties files and configuration parameters for your environment.... It can save you a great deal of time.

Once you have done that, follow the instructions for setting up the storefront in Liferay.

From what I can see you have followed these instructions perfectly accurately so after a successful initial installation (in the bundled tomcat) you should be fine.

BTW.. I would use the KonaKart Admin console just as a regular webapp inside or outside Lifreay - there's a problem installing it as a portlet in v8 (will be fixed in the next release but even so it may still be better leaving the Admin Console outside Liferay).

Good luck!

sildar12777

Thank you very much. Konakart integrated with liferay successfully. But, you need to first login twice: for liferay, and konakart-portlet. In general, the meaning of integration is only one for each group liferay (groupID) their own data. In this case, because it is impossible.

julie

Take a look at the commented method at the bottom of BaseAction.java called liferaySSO().

pippoatletica1981

install konakart 8.1 to liferay 6.2.0
i try to installa konakart
Download KonaKart-8.1.0.0.zip (Multi-platform zip package)
.\bin\kkant make_liferay_portlet_war, make_admin_liferay_portlet_war -DLR620=true -DnoAXIS=true (All OK)
copy konakart.war to deploy
but after include portel in my page appear on popup with message info

pippoatletica1981

Quote from: pippoatletica1981 on April 06, 2016, 11:23:24 am
.\bin\kkant make_liferay_portlet_war, make_admin_liferay_portlet_war -DLR620=true -DnoAXIS=true (All OK)
but after include portel in my page appear on popup with message info:

pippoatletica1981

Quote from: pippoatletica1981 on April 06, 2016, 11:26:26 am
Quote from: pippoatletica1981 on April 06, 2016, 11:23:24 am
but after include portel in my page appear on popup with message info:
what can i do?

julie

pippoatletica1981

Sorry, but it dosent work, i try to create a user but nothing.
can you tell me ho t to create role in liferay.?

julie

The first check is to see whether the installation has gone correctly and whether you can run KonaKart storefront and Admin outside of Liferay.

pippoatletica1981

Yes every things good good, i see the administrator console konakart e normal store.
but when i created a wars from tutorial you command 
.\bin\kkant make_liferay_portlet_war,make_admin_liferay_portlet_war -DLR620=true -DnoAXIS=true ,and i imported war in deploy folder liferay , i resterted and clean every things.
step 2, i create page in my liferay i imported the konakart e konakartadmin but there is only one problem the console admin dosent work.
i attached the screed shot in my first post.
can you tell me if depend role or something else?
thx

Brian

April 07, 2016, 03:01:15 pm #11 Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 03:09:03 pm by Brian
Tricky one...   I can't reproduce that at all.

There was a problem with v8.0.0.0 where the Admin Console wouldn't run properly when deployed as a portlet in Liferay but this was fixed for v8.1.0.0 which is what you say you're using.

Do you see anything useful in the tomcat log when you install the Admin Console or actually try to run it?

Rather than using the zip for the installation, can you use one of the installers instead?   They are better for setting up everything correctly in all the right configuration files so maybe that would solve the problem?

pippoatletica1981

now work everythings,i try to import the portlet inside liferay frame and not in mine page.
thanks best regards.