• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

email sending error and CheckoutConfirmationSubmit malfunction.

Started by deligeer, October 29, 2007, 04:52:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

deligeer

Hello,

I add some chinese character products into the database in konakartadmin, and arrived at "order confirmation" step in konakart. while after clicked "confirm order" button,
in the CheckoutConfirmationSubmit.do page,  I got the following error messages:

"Unfortunately we have encountered a malfunction.
Please contact the system administrator.
Click to Show Details >> Click to Hide Details <<
The details of the malfunction are :

Exception Name = com.konakart.app.KKException
Exception Message = Cannot find order for Id = 14
Exception Stack Trace =
at com.konakart.bl.EmailMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(EmailMgr.java:792)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(KKEng.java:1497)
at com.konakart.al.OrderMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(OrderMgr.java:323)
at com.konakart.al.OrderMgr.saveOrder(OrderMgr.java:309)
at com.konakart.actions.CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction.execute(CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction.java:160)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595) "

and at the same time i got the following messages from Tomcat

"29-╩«╘┬ 23:47:39 INFO  (KKAdmin.java:testDB:395) Accessing database 'oscommerce'
with User 'root'
29-╩«╘┬ 23:47:52 WARN  (AdminSecurityMgr.java:login:137) User 'admin@konakart.co
m' has just logged in to the Admin App
29-╩«╘┬ 23:49:26 INFO  (AdminOrderIntegrationMgr.java:changeOrderStatus:28) Admi
n: The order with id = 6 has just changed state from stateId = 1 to stateId = 3
29-╩«╘┬ 23:49:27 INFO  (AdminEmailMgr.java:send:483) Error sending email - Sendi
ng failed;
  nested exception is:
        javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses;
  nested exception is:
        javax.mail.SendFailedException: 553 sorry, relay is not allowed.Please s
ee help on http://support.eqmail.com.(#5.1.7)

javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;
  nested exception is:
        javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses;
  nested exception is:
        javax.mail.SendFailedException: 553 sorry, relay is not allowed.Please s
ee help on http://support.eqmail.com.(#5.1.7)

at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:218)
        at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:80)
        at com.konakartadmin.bl.AdminEmailMgr.send(AdminEmailMgr.java:478)
        at com.konakartadmin.bl.AdminEmailSender.run(AdminEmailSender.java:42)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
"

What's run with my product and/or email configuration inside the database or any suggestion  else?

Regards

Deligeer

julie

Hi Deligeer,

You can set up your SMTP server connection parameters using the Admin App. (Configuration>>Email Options) . If you click the debug radio button you will get some extra debug information. In the section Configuration>>Store Configuration there is an E-Mail from parameter that may have to be configured correctly so that your SMTP server will actually send the mail.

The first exception is rather strange. It says that it cannot find the order with id = 14. Is this order in your DB ? Have you made any changes to the code other than adding  some new products ? Does it work if you attempt to buy only the products that are present in the demo database ?

Regards,

Julie

deligeer

Hi julie,
Now the email function start works, after enable the debug radio button, and after set up an valid Email Address and Email from item under Konakartadmin-> configuration->Store configuration page.

Thanks.

Deligeer

deligeer

but julie,

For the question about "order confirmation", the problem still does not solved.

The modification i had change in my konakart and konakartadmin is only to add chinese language.

when i select the product add by my self under english language and perform "order confirmation" every works fine, konakart will reply "Your Order has been processed!" without problem.

While when i  perform the same action under chinese language, i will get the "Unfortunately we have encountered a malfunction." response described before.

This there more debug options for us to make more deep inside analysis?

Best Regards

deligeer

julie

Hi Deligeer,

The Exception you get is from the method that attempts to send an order confirmation mail but cannot find the order in the database (i.e. something like: Exception Message = Cannot find order for Id = 14). Could you look at the "orders" table in the database and see whether the order was ever saved ?

Julie

deligeer

Yes the order does exist inside mysql database.
and i just thinking ,the konakart server still not support the chinese language problem. i am trying use the insertorder example console program to discover the problem, and i find that the sendOrderConfirmationEmail function works fine when the language id is set to -1 (english) and not work when the language id is set to 2052(simple chinese).