• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Paypal Integration

Started by murp3433, April 16, 2009, 02:24:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

murp3433

I am having a problem when the paypal payment is completed and the customer is redirected back to my site. All of that works fine but when they get back to my site they are logged out and brought to the register/login page. Anyone have any idea on this?

trevor

It depends on the URL that you give to PayPal.

murp3433

trevor

I assume that that is where it is going then. What happens if you type that in manually in your browser?

murp3433

If i log in and then type that in it goes to a basically blank page. All of the left and top tiles are there but no body and no right tiles. The breadcrumbs say home checkout success.

If i login add something to my cart complete the checkout but on paypals site i type mysite/CheckoutFinished.do in the browser my cart is empty and the reg/login screen is there

If i go through with the payment through paypal and i check the payment info the gateway response is "completed" but the KonaKart Result Description: reads "There has been an unexpected exception. Please look at the log."

In the catalina logs i noticed that i get a bunch of

(StandardWrapperValve.java:invoke:250) Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean: "konakartKey" in any scope

and

com.konakart.app.KKException: The String parameter called sessionId must be given a value. It cannot be set to null or be left empty.
   at com.konakart.bl.BaseMgr.checkRequired(BaseMgr.java:200)

I believe the last one is an incorrect email setting

Thanks for you help.

kingsulaman

Quote from: murp3433 on April 16, 2009, 05:03:31 pm
If i log in and then type that in it goes to a basically blank page. All of the left and top tiles are there but no body and no right tiles. The breadcrumbs say home checkout success.

If i login add something to my cart complete the checkout but on paypals site i type mysite/CheckoutFinished.do in the browser my cart is empty and the reg/login screen is there

If i go through with the payment through paypal and i check the payment info the gateway response is "completed" but the KonaKart Result Description: reads "There has been an unexpected exception. Please look at the log."

In the catalina logs i noticed that i get a bunch of

(StandardWrapperValve.java:invoke:250) Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean: "konakartKey" in any scope

and

com.konakart.app.KKException: The String parameter called sessionId must be given a value. It cannot be set to null or be left empty.
   at com.konakart.bl.BaseMgr.checkRequired(BaseMgr.java:200)

I believe the last one is an incorrect email setting

Thanks for you help.

Hi,
            can anybody help me, I have integrated paypal, everything goes fine till paymet and returns to konakrt site with successfull order paymets.....but there is no update at Konakrt site reharding Payment completed and updates in the products quanity...can anybody help me.

murp3433

What are all of your settings in paypal? ipn, return url etc

murp3433

I fixed my issue by the way. It was the mail settings

kingsulaman

Quote from: murp3433 on April 17, 2009, 01:25:41 pm
What are all of your settings in paypal? ipn, return url etc

Thank you reply:

My settings are as:
Paypal Status: True
Payment Zone: --none--
Callback URL admin@konakart.com
Callback Passwrod: princess
CallBACK url: http://202.165.234.44:8080/konakart/PayPalCallback.do
Return URL :http://host:port/konakart/CheckoutFinished.do
Cancel URL: http://host:port/konakart/CatalogCheckoutExternalPaymentErrorPage.do
Test Mode: True enabled
PayPal Id: kingsu_1239876815_biz@gmail.com  (My Buyer Account ID)
Transaction Curreny: US $

murp3433

Make sure the return url on paypal's site is correct and check the IPN notification setting at paypal. it should be set to your callback url.

To test your ipn, go to developer.paypal.com click test tools and use the ipn simulator. If that doesnt work let me know what the logs say.

kingsulaman

Quote from: murp3433 on April 17, 2009, 02:26:56 pm
Make sure the return url on paypal's site is correct and check the IPN notification setting at paypal. it should be set to your callback url.

To test your ipn, go to developer.paypal.com click test tools and use the ipn simulator. If that doesnt work let me know what the logs say.

Thank you soo soo much........i just tested ipn simulator....it had error there, then i fixed up that and now its working fantastic.........so nice of you..thank you again.

tronerrr

Quote from: murp3433 on April 17, 2009, 01:26:29 pm
I fixed my issue by the way. It was the mail settings

Hi.

I have the same problem as you.
How you fixed it?

Thanks.

this is my log:

com.konakart.app.KKException: The String parameter called sessionId must be given a value. It cannot be set to null or b
e left empty.
        at com.konakart.bl.BaseMgr.checkRequired(Unknown Source)
        at com.konakart.bl.EmailMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail1(Unknown Source)
        at com.konakart.app.KKEng.sendOrderConfirmationEmail1(Unknown Source)
        at com.konakart.actions.gateways.BaseGatewayAction.sendOrderConfirmationMail(Unknown Source)
        at com.konakart.actions.ipn.PayPalAction.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:432)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:857)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:565)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1509)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)