• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Customize the Admin Module

Started by rajibmishra_cnetric, June 23, 2009, 11:56:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rajibmishra_cnetric

Hi 
I want  to customize the order section of Admin module. When user raised a purchased order, admin can edit that order. Example:- If customer wants 50 qnty of one product, but admin can modify the order quantity and again return back to the customer that how much he can provide.

So how can i customize in admin module, because i am not seeing any jsps are there like konakart module. Please advise me how can i customize as per my requirement

Regards
Rajib Mishrarajib@cnetric.com

greg

Hi,

The Admin App is written using Google's GWT.

You can write your own custom panels for the Admin App using JSPs if you like, but it's not possible to change the existing panels (without asking KonaKart to make a change for you).

An authorised Administrator can also "log in as user" to log into the application as a selected user without knowing the user's password if that helps you?

--Greg

rajibmishra_cnetric

Hi gerg,
Thanks for your quick response. If i will develop a custom UI, how can i give a link in the menu??

greg

rajibmishra_cnetric

HI gerg,
Thanks again for sending me this valuable information. can we get the source code of Admin module??   whats the cost of admin source code or its again open source

Regards
Rajib

greg

Hi,

To discuss purchasing the source code for the Admin App or any other KonaKart source code that isn't provided in the download kits, please write to sales @ konakart . com

BTW it's "Greg"

--Greg !

rajibmishra_cnetric

Hi greg,
Thanks for your suggestion and hope it will work for me, but one question how can i change the label of the menu text. Example i want to change custom1 to Order Acceptance. is it possible to change it?? if yes then how can i do it ??

Sorry for spelling mistake of your name.

Waiting for your reference

Regards
Rajib

ming

There's a properties file where you can define all those names...

Check out the section in the User Guide about translating the Admin Application:

http://www.konakart.com/docs/I18N.html#d0e3455