• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

konakart support ongone payment module?? also onetrail and icecat??

Started by janibasha, June 09, 2009, 08:08:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

janibasha

Hi,
I am new to konakart.
we are planning to develop java based ecommerce application using konakart.
as per the client requirement we have to use ongone as payement module and ontrail and icecat for product/category info.
before start working with konakart i want to know whether konakart supports ogone payement module onetrail and icecat.??

heidi

I've taken a look at Ogone and it looks like a relatively straightforward payment gateway.   It should be easy enough to create a payment module for ogone that would plug in to the KonaKart module architecture. There are source code examples to follow and a tutorial for doing this in the User Guide.

I don't know too much about onetrail but it seems to be a gateway product of some kind for transforming / communicating data between systems.   KonaKart is ideal for integration projects due to the customization hooks and extensive APIs..  So, whilst I don't know exactly what you want to do with onetrail, I would expect you to have no problems doing so.

For icecat...   yes you could integrate products from their catalog easily enough..  take a look at http://www.mediasanto.com/  which uses KonaKart - and may well use icecat as the source of its products but I'm not certain. 

--Heidi