• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Can't checkout in french

Started by mdesjard, February 06, 2008, 04:23:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mdesjard

Hi, I'm not sure if it's the right forum for that kind of problem. Please move to the right place if it's not.

I created a french version of the properties file and I'm trying to test using the french version of the site. In english, I can do a complete checkout using free shipping and cash on delivery. But when I try to check out while in french mode, I get this error when I try to submit the order:

The details of the malfunction are :

Exception Name = com.konakart.app.KKException
Exception Message = Cannot find order for Id = 11
Exception Stack Trace =
at com.konakart.bl.EmailMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(EmailMgr.java:792)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(KKEng.java:1497)
at com.konakart.al.OrderMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(OrderMgr.java:323)
at com.konakart.al.OrderMgr.saveOrder(OrderMgr.java:309)
at com.konakart.actions.CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction.execute(CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction.java:160)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Any help will be appreciated

julie

Hi,

I think it may be because you haven't defined French order statuses. When retrieving the order, it does a join to get the order status in the correct language and if it isn't there, it doesn't find the order. The problem was discussed in this post http://www.konakart.com/forum/index.php/topic,136.0.html .

Hope this helps,

Julie

mdesjard

Thanks for the quick reply.

It might be the problem as my order status didn't have any french description, but when I add one and try to save, I get this error:

OrderStatusName with Id 3 and language Id 4 does not exist

Exception Stack Trace =
at com.konakartadmin.bl.AdminOrderMgr.updateOrderStatusName(AdminOrderMgr.java:1575)
at com.konakartadmin.bl.KKAdmin.updateOrderStatusName(KKAdmin.java:835)
at com.konakartadmin.server.KKAdminGWTServiceImpl.updateOrderStatusName(KKAdminGWTServiceImpl.java:4583)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:528)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:265)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.doPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:187)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:263)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:190)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:283)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:767)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:697)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket$SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:889)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:690)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Should I try to enter the french descriptions directly in the DB?

Thanks

julie

Hi,

Yes, that's a known bug that occurs with the order statuses when you add a new language after they have been defined. If you enter the descriptions directly in the DB then you will be able to edit them using the Admin App. That problem occurs because it is in edit mode but in reality the record doesn't exist. An alternative way is to just use a language that is already defined (and that you don't need) by editing the language and making it French.

Julie

mdesjard

Thank you and I added the descriptions directly in the DB and it worked perfectly!!

Thanks for the great support!