• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

How to remove bookings button in konakart admin

Started by sabi, November 11, 2011, 05:20:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sabi

Hi,
    Can you tell me how to remove the bookings button in Mystore of konakart admin. I tried to edit the admin messages properties and removed the button but it displays as button.bookings is there any other way to remove buttons.

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Sabi.

kate

You have to do that by defining the Role Privileges - it's part of the Role-Based security.

To remove the Bookings button on the Products panel you have to remove access to the "Bookings For Product" panel for the required role.   To do that you move that panel from the Assigned Panels to the Available Panels and save.

Messages files are for messages - typically used for I18N.

sabi

Hi,
   Thanks a lot and in the same way am getting the export button which is in orders. I tried in the way as you said above but i dint get any option for the export can you help me to remove that export button too.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sabi

kate

To make the Export button invisible on the Orders panel go into the privileges view for the relevant role and tick the checkbox that shows the "If set Export button not shown" - it's on the Orders Panel and it's the 4th custom field.

Note that there is a Customer Orders panel that also has the Export button.  You may wish to configure that one in a similar fashion?

For any others just move your mouse over the checkboxes that are marked green to find out what special configurations can be applied.  They usually apply to making various buttons invisible.

sabi

Thanks a lot kate i had removed things as per your suggestion. Also i had removed the PDF configuration and it has removed from panel yet in invoice am getting the "View Pdf " option may i know how to remove that ...

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Sabi.

ming

You can't remove that button.  PDF functionality is only provided in the Enterprise Extensions.

http://www.konakart.com/product/community-or-enterprise