• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Addresses

Started by Ted, October 28, 2009, 08:48:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

I 've got a question about addresses in KonaKart.

- Although the Struts/JSP app says a customer can't create more than 5, is this actually enforced by the KonaKart API or is this in the Struts/JSP frontend code? Else I would recommended this as a feature for the future.
- Looks like there are a number of addresses to be associated with a customer but only 1 can be set as primary address?
- Is there a way to have a customer while managing his addresses upfront (in My Account) designate addresses for delivery specifically and others for shipping? Or is this something only during checkout can be managed?

We're not using the KonaKart Struts frontend - so I'm especially interested in anything that goes directly via the API.

trevor

Quote- Although the Struts/JSP app says a customer can't create more than 5, is this actually enforced by the KonaKart API or is this in the Struts/JSP frontend code?

Front end only

Quote- Looks like there are a number of addresses to be associated with a customer but only 1 can be set as primary address?

Yes

Quote- Is there a way to have a customer while managing his addresses upfront (in My Account) designate addresses for delivery specifically and others for shipping? Or is this something only during checkout can be managed?

You could use a custom address field to keep this info .