• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

KonaKartAdmin - some questions

Started by ada_v, June 25, 2009, 08:56:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ada_v

I have to question:

- when I start KonaKartAdmin application, at the bottom of the page I receive this error

HTTP Status 404 - /birt-viewer/run
type Status report
message /birt-viewer/run
description The requested resource (/birt-viewer/run) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.18

Everything else work fine.

- the second question: how can I modify the KonaKartAdmin application? I mean there is also somewhere some JSP pages? or how can I do this? Because I didn't necessay need that chart and I want to disable it form the application.

Thanks in advance.
Ada

greg

Have you tried /birtviewer/run ?

You can define which chart is shown there in the Admin App - Reports configuration section.

See other recent threads on modifying the Admin App code... and the User Guide.

ada_v

Yes, I try to run the reports from Report Section and it works. Only at status page appers me that error.

greg

Look in the reports section of the Admn App.   You can define the URL for the report that's shown on the front page in there.

Indeed, it doesn't have to be a KonaKart report...   you can define any URL in there and show whatever you like in the frame on that status page.

ada_v

I also tried to modify the Status Page Report URL but it doesn't work. But if I try to run the report it woeks perfect.

Anyway, how can I disable the reports from the status page?

ada_v

I fixed this. I deleted the URL to not be shown on the status page.

Thanks a lot.

greg

Just to reassure you that it does work if you get the URL correct...   did you try to compare the URL you used when running the report successfully from the menu with the one set in the Configuration?