• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

BIRT uploadAction not working in other context

Started by martineug, June 05, 2009, 01:15:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

martineug

Hi

I am having a problem with uploading a new Birt report. I have deployed the store within another context
i.e. /konakart-newstore and the admin within context /konakart-newstore-admin. The file upload does not
now work giving the following error.

There has been a problem with the upload
<h1>HTTP Status 404 - /konakartadmin/uploadAction</h1><hr noshade="noshade" size="1"><p><b>type</b> Status report</p><p><b>message</b> <u>/konakartadmin/uploadAction</u></p><p><b>description</b> <u>The requested resource (/konakartadmin/uploadAction) is not available.</u></p><hr noshade="noshade" size="1"><h3>Apache Tomcat/6.0.18</h3>

Isn't it reasonable to expect to be able to deploy within another context i.e. if you wanted to deploy two stores on the same server they would have to have different contexts and shouldn't the uploadAction be directed at whatever context it is within and not hardcoded as konakartadmin as it would seem?

Any help most appreciated.
Eugene Martin

trevor

QuoteIsn't it reasonable to expect to be able to deploy within another context i.e. if you wanted to deploy two stores on the same server they would have to have different contexts and shouldn't the uploadAction be directed at whatever context it is within and not hardcoded as konakartadmin as it would seem?

That's a very reasonable expectation. Take a look at the IMG_SERVLET_URL configuration variable.

martineug