• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

When editing a product prices are shown as integer only

Started by iodok, March 29, 2009, 05:58:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

iodok

Hi Konakarts,

Konakart is a great shop, very adaptable for users.

I have a problem editing prices of products.
My standard currency is EUR, no other Currencies available.
I have defined the EUR to have "," as decimal.Point and "." as Thousand-separator.
When entering the price for a product, it shows up as I enter it (i.e. 95.86)
When saving the product the field changes and I see just a rounded Integer (i.e. 096) in the price field.
The same when entering prices in prices for attributes.

Could you please point me to the misconfiguration I must have made somewhere?

Thanx a lot

Iodok

trevor

Hello,

We've actually created a patch for this problem which you can download from the patches section under downloads.

The Google GWT number formatter cannot dynamically change locale unlike the standard java number formatter so it wasn't working correctly when asked to use a comma as a decimal point. The patch will restore functionality although in the Admin App you will still have to insert prices using a decimal point and not a comma. For our supported customers we can release a version of the admin app compiled with the correct locale to get around this problem.

ejaen

Quote from: trevor on March 30, 2009, 02:47:41 pm
Hello,

We've actually created a patch for this problem which you can download from the patches section under downloads.

The Google GWT number formatter cannot dynamically change locale unlike the standard java number formatter so it wasn't working correctly when asked to use a comma as a decimal point. The patch will restore functionality although in the Admin App you will still have to insert prices using a decimal point and not a comma. For our supported customers we can release a version of the admin app compiled with the correct locale to get around this problem.

Thk's very much i've the same problem with EUR Currency. With this patch, work ok.
Thk's.
Emilio.