• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Misspelling on site

Started by omega_it, December 30, 2008, 06:45:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

omega_it

I am a web-admin, and I hate it when I discover that there have been misspellings that were never mentioned to me.  I also, as a sysadmin responsible for the research of new tools and software, have skipped over products offered on websites where the author of the site seemed to have a only minimal grasp of how to write English.  Thankfully your site is well written and informative, but as is the case with all things, still has rough edges in some places.

To help eliminate some of these edges, here are the misspellings and occasional formatting errors I've noticed:
On http://www.konakart.com/downloads.php
* (punctuation) "database to write to!.  Also" could be better as "database to write to!  Also" or "database to write to.  Also"
* (spelling) "API Examlpes FAQ" should be "API Examples FAQ"
* (source)(whitespace) "and read more <a href="ver2260.php">here</a> . <br />" might be better as "and read more <a href="ver2260.php">here</a>.<br />"

That is what I've seen so far.  Great work on a clean, readable, navigable site and product.

Ricky
IT Dept. Omega Diamond, Inc.
www.omegadiamond.com

Brian

Hi Ricky,

Thanks for pointing out those little slips which we've now corrected.

FYI, work is in progress on a completely new KonaKart website which we hope to launch within the next couple of months.

Regards,
Brian