• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Access Denied on new product image

Started by bubba64, December 28, 2008, 12:46:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bubba64

My settings on XP pro using MYSQL 5.067 running on my local machine using Apache to forward all requests to tomcat (ajp working properly):

Image base URL: http://localhost/myweb/images
Image base Path: C:\websites\myweb\images
Image Path: \

When uploading the selected image I constantly get theh error:
"There has been a problem with the upload <PRE> 'path to image' (access denied) <PRE>"

I have changed the image directories, even started file sharing on the directory to try and get around this error with no success. Any suggestions on how to get around this? Thank you!

trevor

I think that you need to put in the full destination path (including the image name) which you could change. Instead of \ , try \myImg.jpg .

bubba64

Thank you for the quick reply.

Putting the image name in the path
\myimage.jpg

and browsing to the same file and clicking 'Upload' now produces no error, but the image does not upload, 'Insert' is not enabled, and yet I have no yellow fields on any tab. I have checked the tomcat logs and no errors are shown. Any more ideas??? Thank you.

bubba64

I can get the image to display on the right side when I have the following settings:

Image base URL: http://localhost/myweb/images
Image base Path: C:\websites\myweb\images
Image Path: \myimage.jpg

Image 1: \myimage.jpg

I click Upload. But with these settings and the other required fields completed, I still cannot 'Insert'.

bubba64

I might also add that after clicking on 'Upload' I get a red 'x' in the image window on the right. However, if I put the image path in the "Image 1:" field (ie /myimage.jpg) the image will appear on the right side, but I am still unable to do an "Insert".

trevor

Have you assigned a category to the product ?

bubba64

Thanks for the help, that was it!

Curious though, selecting an image with the browse button does not seem to do anything. I have to actually write the image path in the first "Image 1:" field for the upload to work. I thought that choosing an image by clicking on 'browse' and then using the file dialog would perform this function.