• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Forward to Admin Login

Started by ryanlynch, November 16, 2008, 12:47:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ryanlynch

Hi there -

I am using the custom panels in the Admin tool. I have created a separate struts application for my custom tools. My question is: Since I check for a valid session Id (the session id passed in from the KonaKart Admin tool), I'd like to setup a forward to the admin login if the session id is expired or not present -- I need to do this without hard coding the KonaKart admin URL. It would be nice if I could use Struts Action Forward mechanism... does anyone know if there is a build in way to do this?

Thanks
-Ryan

pete

Hi,

The Admin App is a GWT application that doesn't use struts. Maybe you could derive the url of the Admin Login within a struts action and create an Action Forward to point to it ?

ryanlynch

Thanks for the response.

I decided to just build out a custom login page in my app using the KKAdminIf API -- works well!

bobrowley

Quote from: ryanlynch on November 16, 2008, 11:03:25 pm
Thanks for the response.

I decided to just build out a custom login page in my app using the KKAdminIf API -- works well!

Hi ryanlynch,

Could you tell me how to implement the custom login page in another web app, using KKAdminIf API?
I have a custom web app, and I intend to insert it into the custom section of Konakart admin. But I need to check whether the user has logged in or not.

Thank you, and sorry for my English :D

Have a nice day!

sureshbabubv

Hi Ryanlynch

Can you please explain how you implemented this feature.

Thanks & Regards,
B.V.Suresh Babu