• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

getOrdersPerCustomer doesn't return any pricing info????

Started by ReLLiK75, November 14, 2008, 08:30:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ReLLiK75

When I make this API call against an order that has been created using the default OTB data set, all price fields are null for each OrderProduct object in the orderProducts array.  Am I missing something?  Despite the fact that i have an OrderProduct object, do I need to make an explicit call to getProduct()  in order to get the Product price?  If this is the case, what are the price fields on the OrderProduct object used for?

Thanks!
Wayne

pete

QuoteWhen I make this API call against an order that has been created using the default OTB data set

I'm not sure what API call you are referring to and what the OTB data set is. What I suggest is to take a look at the InsertOrder.java example under KonaKart\java_api_examples\src\com\konakart\apiexamples.

The prices should be contained in the order product. You cannot retrieve them from the product since the product price could change over time.

ReLLiK75

The API call I'm referring to is getOrdersPerCustomer().  The out of the box data set is all the hardware/software/videos that install automatically with KonaKart.  When you view them in the KK UI, you see pricing info, but if you make the getOrdersPerCustomer API call, the OrderProduct objects that get returned have no pricing info.

Wayne

pete

Try looking at the finalPriceIncTax and finalPriceExTax attributes.

ReLLiK75

pete

That's strange. If you take a look at ShowOrderDetailsBody.jsp, you'll see that those are the attributes we use to display the prices in the application.

ReLLiK75

I'm using SOAP.  Could there be a bug in the API that is causing these values to return as null?

Irina

Hello,

I have quite the same problem with getting product price with tax and tax itself in % for each product using your API. They are simply null.
We are using getOrders() to get the list of order from shop, then we get the list of products for each order getOrderForOrderId();
It is possible to get product price by product ID, but all other important fields for ordered product is Null.

Can you help please?
How to get Tax% for each ordered product using your API?

Thanks for your help.

Irina