• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Payment Details not being saved

Started by sashwill, October 28, 2008, 03:24:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sashwill

How do I save the payment details in the database?
After the order is created in CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction, the payment details are blank.( cc_type, cc_owner, custom1, custom2) as I believe they should be because nothing has been entered yet.  I go through the payment module I wrote to gather the required info and it shows up if I do a order.toString(), but it never makes it to the database.  I tried adding the following:
order.setPaymentDetails(pd);
and
int orderId = kkAppEng.getOrderMgr().saveOrder(/* sendEmail */false);   
but neither modifies the order in the database.
What am I missing?

sashwill

I should add that i've tried this:
Quoteorder.setCustom1(sb.toString());
order.setCustom2(ccForm.getApprover());
int orderId = kkAppEng.getOrderMgr().saveOrder(/* sendEmail */false);

This created a new order id and I assume that is not what's intended, although it does save the custom1 and custom2 information.

I had hoped that by setting the payment details, the associated columns in the order would be updated.

chekmate

Was this ever solved? I'm seeing the same issue.

Running the Authorize.net module, it is hitting CheckoutServerPaymentSubmitAction, no exceptions thrown, but after it sets the values in the PaymentDetailsIf object, none of those values are updated in the database. I haven't done anything to the action class. If need be, I'll manually update the database, but shouldn't this work already? Thanks for any insight.

kingsulaman

Quote from: chekmate on January 14, 2009, 05:38:48 pm
Was this ever solved? I'm seeing the same issue.

Running the Authorize.net module, it is hitting CheckoutServerPaymentSubmitAction, no exceptions thrown, but after it sets the values in the PaymentDetailsIf object, none of those values are updated in the database. I haven't done anything to the action class. If need be, I'll manually update the database, but shouldn't this work already? Thanks for any insight.

Hi,
         I am having similar problem when returning from Paypal, i successfully paid at Paypal and got message "Order Processed Successfully" but nothing gets updated in database at konakart side,
I debugged the returning page page CatalogCheckoutFinishedBody.jsp as:

com.konakart.forms.EditNotifiedProductForm myForm = (com.konakart.forms.EditNotifiedProductForm) session.getAttribute("EditNotifiedProductForm");    
if (order != null && order.getOrderProducts() != null)
{
java.util.ArrayList prodList = new java.util.ArrayList();
for (int i = 0; i < order.getOrderProducts().length; i++)
{
System.out.println("Return Order: "+order.getOrderProducts().toString()+"-->"+ order.getOrderProducts().length);
com.konakart.appif.OrderProductIf op = order.getOrderProducts();
System.out.println("Order Product Name: "+op.getName()+"-->"+ op.toString());
com.konakart.al.NotifiedProductItem npf = new com.konakart.al.NotifiedProductItem(op.getProductId(), op.getName));
System.out.println("Notify Product Item: "+npf.getProdName()+"-->"+ npf.toString());            npf.setRemove(false);
   prodList.add(npf);
}
myForm.setItemList(prodList);
}

The sold product data is also returened, but no DB updates. can anybody help me,

heidi

Have you set the callback username and password correctly in the module configuration?

kingsulaman

Quote from: heidi on April 17, 2009, 01:00:53 pm
Have you set the callback username and password correctly in the module configuration?

yes i have given callback User name and password of admin@konakart.com