• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Problem with order history

Started by sashwill, October 23, 2008, 04:56:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sashwill

I have placed over 300 test orders and the count is correct on the Order history page:
QuoteDisplaying 1 to 10 (of 302 orders)

When I click next it goes to the set of orders:
QuoteDisplaying 11 to 20 (of 302 orders)

But then it continues to display this same set of orders over and over with each click
QuoteDisplaying 11 to 20 (of 302 orders)

Can someone check to see if this will display all the orders on their system?
In other words, is this a bug or something I created during modifications?

kate

I don't get this problem with a vanilla install of KonaKart version 2.2.6.0 (after creating more than 30 test orders) so maybe it's something you've done?   I can page through the orders as you would expect.

-- Kate

sashwill

Your test was running in a portal?

ryan

How did you modify the Admin App to run it in a portal ? Is it in a frame within a portlet ?

sashwill

I haven't modified the admin app. It's still running as a stand alone tomcat app.  I'm refering to the customers order histoy page in the my account section.

sashwill

Sorry for a double reply...

I should add that I have not modified any of the jsp pages or the actions that are associated with the order history pages.

ryan

I have 16 orders on our online demo and can manage to page them OK using the Jetspeed demo.

sashwill

Once you get over 20 is where the problem is happening for me. 

sashwill

I tested it on the demo at
Quotehttp://www.konakart.com/jetspeed/portal/

and the same problem happens.  Once you get over 20 orders the next button will not display the remaining orders.

I have also noticed that the next button for catalog items will not advance to the next group either.

sashwill

After a few weeks of digging, I finally discovered the answer.

You have to add:
<action path="/NavigateProd"/>
<action path="/NavigateAllOrders"/>

to the <portlet-url-type> tag in the struts-portlet-config.xml file and add redirect="true" to the forwards in the struts-config.xml

Here is a good resource for helping to understand the struts-portal-bridge
http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/PLT/Struts+Bridge