• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Reordering items on EditCarSubmit.do

Started by gga, November 03, 2012, 04:18:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gga

On the "My Delivery Details" page (EditCartSubmit.do), The Postal Code is requested after Street Adddress and before City.  This is a very unusual ordering for most Americans and I want to move it below State/Province.  I'd also like to remove "Other Telephone Number" and "Fax Number" entirely.

There does not seem to have a corresponding jsp file that I can find which contains this form.  How can I adjust this ordering?

On a related topic, I want to limit the options available in State/Province because we only ship to certain states, but I cannot figure out how to do this either.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

ming

The section you are referring to is the GWT One Page Checkout.

The modifications you need to make are simple to do - look at 
"C:\Program Files\KonaKart\custom\onepagecheckout\src\com\konakart\client\RegisterAndAddrBase.java"

Once amended you will have to use the ANT build file to rebuild the One Page Checkout  then copy over all the generated *cache.html and *.gwt.rpc files.   Remember also to copy the generated com.konakart.Konakart.nocache.js file to the existing com.konakart.Konakart.nocache.js file that has a version number and revision number on it.   It's important that you update this file with your generated com.konakart.Konakart.nocache.js file.

Alternatively, if you're more comfortable with JSPs... disable the one page checkout in the Admin App and you will just use a JSP/Struts version of the checkout instead.

Limit the States?   Just remove them from the database or just hard-code your own states drop list.