• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

frequent exceptions in konakart

Started by sunshiva, April 27, 2008, 05:36:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshiva

Hello all

I've an online ecommerce store implemented successfully with Konakart ver 2.2.2.0. My site is live currently but i keep getting occasional exceptions which i believe could be fatal

Here are some of the error messages that are reported frequently (about 5-6 times a day)

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2008/04/26 19:49:31 | SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2008/04/26 19:49:31 | javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Define tag cannot set a null value for bean with id: currentTopCat
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2008/04/26 02:26:49 | javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find bean: "konakartKey" in any scope

Since this is a live (production) environment, i'd like to mention that there were no outages on the database server.

I'd appreciate any help from folks who might have come across a similar problem and if they ever found a resolution to this issue

Please help

Warm regards

Shiva

afborja

Do you have "konakart.properties" in your classpath? this file should be included in your WEB-INF/classes directory.

sunshiva

Yes i do!

I figured out the issue though. It is due to the Googlebot crawling the site but i have no idea as to why it tries to access
/konakart/SelectCat.do;jsessionid=E0CFD39457B5A93A0FC84D8B53FBE0D5?catId=-1&prodsFound=0&redir=true

This is intermittent and i'm not able to figure out why

Any ideas?

Regards

Shiva

lrkwz

Same problem.
It also happens when accessing straight from google search results! (they have included the jsessionid parameter in the results).

ejaen

I've the same problem with Google index url's
Any idea?
Thk's in advance