• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Form property and scope null

Started by Iker, April 23, 2008, 11:24:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Iker

Hi,

I am trying to put links pointing outside Konakart (stored in Product URL in "http://..." format) to the purchased products on the CheckoutFinished page. With nested:write I can display the information, so it does get processed, but when I put nested:link href I get the following error:
ERROR (StandardWrapperValve.java:invoke:253) Servlet.service() para servlet action lanz¾
excepci¾n
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: ServletException in '/WEB-INF/jsp/CatalogCheckoutFinishedBody.jsp': Canno
t cast to Map for name=EditCartForm property=null scope=null

Any idea?

(I changed EditNotifiedProductForm because it had only one string field, and I need two for the link and the product name and also used ProductIf to get url)

Iker

Hi,

I sat down in a dark corner and thought, and I realized that my approach was completely wrong...So please ignore the question above.
I could just iterate on OrderProduct and get the Product and retrieve the URL. Works like a charm! Konakart is indeed a great product after you figure out how to use it (I had no previous Struts experience).

Now, when I try to implement the same in the Order Information page for previous orders, I find that OrderProduct doesnt have product (logic:empty for the product property). I guess in this case, when retrieving OrderProduct from Order, Product doesnt get created. How can I work this out/around?