• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

konakart evaluation: some questions

Started by esanvito, February 15, 2008, 09:52:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

esanvito

Hi,
I'm evalutatig konakart product for an important client and I have some doubts: can you help me?

1. PRICE LISTS
Can I define different price lists for a catalogue?
In particular can I have different prices for the same SKU (ad example for customers from different countries)
How can I manage a price list switch? I mean: how can I change the SKUs prices in the catalogues all together?
I'd like to have in my eCommerce system two (or more) price lists simultaneously configured, one active and one inactive, and to switch from one to another in a configured date.

2. MULTI LANGUAGES SUPPORT IN ADMIN
How can I add other languages (for example Italian, in addition to en, de and es) in the admin tool?
In the admin tool, every language dependent item has three fields (en, de and es), can I add the other language field I need? I tried to add a new language in the menu Localization/languages but no fields were added (ad exmples for categories and products description)

3. SKUs
Can I add images or description for each product sku (for example to show t-shirt different colors)?

Thanks in advance,
Elena

paolo

1. PRICE LISTS
Can I define different price lists for a catalogue?
In particular can I have different prices for the same SKU (ad example for customers from different countries)
How can I manage a price list switch? I mean: how can I change the SKUs prices in the catalogues all together?
I'd like to have in my eCommerce system two (or more) price lists simultaneously configured, one active and one inactive, and to switch from one to another in a configured date.

Our next release will cover this functionality. You will be able to define customer groups that will be able to use different prices. We have a limited release version for anyone that would like to try this out. Please contact support at konakart dot com.

2. MULTI LANGUAGES SUPPORT IN ADMIN
How can I add other languages (for example Italian, in addition to en, de and es) in the admin tool?
In the admin tool, every language dependent item has three fields (en, de and es), can I add the other language field I need? I tried to add a new language in the menu Localization/languages but no fields were added (ad exmples for categories and products description)

When you add a new language the new description fields etc. should appear automatically. Could you double check that the language was saved correctly ?

3. SKUs
Can I add images or description for each product sku (for example to show t-shirt different colors)?

That is one feature that is missing at the moment. So far, customers have worked around the problem just by naming their images with names similar to the SKU. In that way they can be easily picked up. If you have more than one image for SKU then you can call them sku_1.jpg, sku_2.jpg etc.