• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Source code

Started by ajax, January 09, 2008, 04:40:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ajax

Hi,

Recently I tried to customize Konakart for my company. Mostly it worked fine.But it seems that  I can't customize the admin webpage because those javascript scripts(GWT?) are encrypted.

Could anyone help me?
I want to customize the admin website logo, admin menu display, etc.,

Best Regards

Ajax

ryan

Hi Ajax,

The things you can do with the Admin App are as follows:

• You can change the labels http://www.konakart.com/configurationfaq.php#HowToTranslateTheAdminApp

• You can modify the style sheet webapps/konakartadmin/KonakartAdmin.css

• You can modify the images which are found under webapps/konakartadmin. Note that some of the images are in a bundled package for performance reasons. These can be found in the file *.cache.png where * is a long string of characters.

If there are any missing features that you'd like to see there, please let us know.

-Ryan

ajax

Hi, ryan

Thanks a lot. It is a great help for me to continue.

Below are some more issues:
The logo pic is named clear.cache.gif. When I changed it to our logo with different size, the display is terrible because the pics' size are not the same.  Could I customize the logo's display size? I didn't find it in KonakartAdmin.css.
And for the css file, is there any document explain the meaning of every item? such as .kkListTable_td_left,.kkListTable_a a. It is difficult to try every item without html source code.

best regards

ajax

ryan

Could I customize the logo's display size? I didn't find it in KonakartAdmin.css.

Not at the moment.

And for the css file, is there any document explain the meaning of every item? such as .kkListTable_td_left,.kkListTable_a a. It is difficult to try every item without html source code.

The logic behind the descriptive names is as follows:
kkListTable = Table showing a list of customers or products
kkFormTable = Table showing data in a form view.
_td = A table cell used for data entry
_label = A table cell used for a label
_left,center,right = Alignment
_a = Style for a link (i.e. To sort data in tables by clicking on the header)