• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Checkout error

Started by sunshiva, January 06, 2008, 11:12:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshiva

Hello All

I get a malfunction error during the checkout process and the only error message i notice in the browser is (screenshot attached)

"This application is out of date, please click the refresh button on your browser"

I set the log level to DEBUG and there are no errors logged in the log files

Please help

I'm currently using version 2.2.0.7

Thank you

Shiva

sue

Hi Shiva,

I've never seen this problem and can't reproduce it on 2.2.0.7. Are you using the downloaded version of 2.2.0.7 or have you modified it in some way ?

Sue

sunshiva

Hi Sue

Yes, I'm using the downloaded version of 2.2.0.7 but had to customize the jsp/tiles and configuration files

Regards

Shiva

iamcp

Hi,
I get the same error in 2.2.6.0 (built 8:31PM 27-May-2008 BST) version.

Did anyone has this issue, help will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
iamcp

iamcp

Funny thing is if I reload the page when i get this error next time its working fine. I cant see any error too in the logs.

Any clue whats going on?

Thanks in advance

ming

Hi,

I haven't seen that error for a long time - I thought it was a GWT bug that was fixed a while back.

How did you install 2.2.6.0 ?  Was it a fresh install or did you update an earlier version ?

Which browser are you using ?

Ming

iamcp

Ming,
Sorry for the late reply, I was out for a while.

I installed konakart by manual installation. The version is 2.2.6.0 (built 8:31PM 27-May-2008 BST).

This was a fresh install. Not an update of earlier version

Thanks in advance
iamcp

Brian

Hello iamcp,

No idea what's wrong here, other than the possibility that your browser is caching the old version.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?  Have you tried with a different browser?

Does our online demo work for you http://www.konakart.com/konakart/  ?  (This is a plain 2.2.6.0 installation just like yours)

Brian