• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Wrong jsps displayed???

Started by Anni, December 17, 2007, 03:38:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Anni

hi,

I've got a problem with the checkout-jsps. the ones which are displayed are either long outdated or don't exist in that way at all. still, I can't get the correct ones to show up.
the problemativ pages I"ve found up to now are CatalogCheckoutDeliveryBody.jsp

Anni

sorry, my first posting was actually longer than that.

the ChangePaymentAddrBody.jsp

Anni

...and ChangeDeliveryAddrBody.jsp are also problematic. any ideas? thanks, anni

Anni

please, this is quite a problem for me, because I'm doing changes to some of those jsps and I can't see them since the wrong (outdated) pages are displayed.

regards,
anni

Anni

I already tried restarting everything there is to restart, which didn't change anything. now, I've also tried removing the corresponding jsps. again, no change. I have no idea how to solve this.

regards,
anni

pete

Hi Anni,

You seem to be struggling to find your way around Struts.  I would stringly suggest that you take a step back and study how the Struts framework works.  Once you're done this you will be able to answer your own questions.

There are 100s of references to Struts on the web.  Here's a quick start guide to give you an idea:

http://www.netbeans.org/kb/50/quickstart-webapps-struts.html

Regards,
Pete

Anni

hi pete,

thanks for replying. I know I'm a nuisance, but I can't help it.
only, my problem in this case isn't struts. all the action forwards and paths are set correctly. I didn't change them at all. and last week it still worked correctly. that's why I'm so desperate.

regards,
anni

pete

Anni,

QuoteI know I'm a nuisance, but I can't help it.

That must present many problems in your life  :)

So last week it worked, but this week it doesn't?

I suspect that you have made a change that has caused this. 

You can't expect people on the forum to figure out what you've changed... It's impossible.

Why don't you revert your recent changes and start from a working system and move forward one tiny step after another.

Please note that this a forum for questions about KonaKart and not a general JSP/Struts programming forum.

Pete