• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Installing Paypal

Started by msa, February 25, 2007, 11:25:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

msa

Hi,

I'v tried installing the paypal payment method using the osCommerce Admin but for some reason the paypal payment method is not showing on the payment screen of the checkout process. I assume i need to do some configuring on the konakart side to make it work.

Some help would be really appreciated.

I am familar with Struts and JSPs and might just need a push in the right direction to get going.

Just another question while im still here. If i want to compile the konakart application, which IDE can i use? Can i use a particular IDE or will i have to complie it individually. I have used Struts in Netbeans.

Thankx.

Shaheem.

paolo

You need to set up some configuration variables in the database. I've attached a script that you can edit and then use. There is a description for each variable so I won't go into any more detail here. Let me know if you have any doubts on the usage of any of the variables.

As for compilation, we all use the Eclipse IDE although I imagine NetBeans to be fine. Ensure that you include all of the Jars that we provide in WEB-INF\lib in the classpath.

msa

Thank you very much...it worked like a charm  ;D

Just for info sake for other new konakart members using the paypal module. You'll need to at least create 2 paypal sandbox accounts for testing. A sandbox account to receive payments (this could be the Premier or Business Account ) and a normal Personal Account.

Shaheem.

Quote from: paolo on February 25, 2007, 04:19:46 pm
You need to set up some configuration variables in the database. I've attached a script that you can edit and then use. There is a description for each variable so I won't go into any more detail here. Let me know if you have any doubts on the usage of any of the variables.

As for compilation, we all use the Eclipse IDE although I imagine NetBeans to be fine. Ensure that you include all of the Jars that we provide in WEB-INF\lib in the classpath.