• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

The community edition update from v 3 to v 8.1

Started by catherine_i, August 31, 2016, 03:01:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

You administer the modules in the KonaKart Admin Console.  That's where you install / remove / configure them.  See under Modules >> Payment

If you remove a module from there it should not show up in your log like that.

Obviously the konakart and konakartadmin webapps must be using the same database.

catherine_i

Sure, but version 8.3.0.0. has no "yourpay" module at all as I see. Is it correct? Is yourpay module some kind of legacy? I have delete from "installed modules" in "configuration" table strings "yourpay;" and "epaybg" and no exceptions now. But they are mentioned in other places of database also. Could I cause a side effects ?

Brian

Yourpay was retired in v7.4.0.0 (Feb 2015) because its gateway service was no longer available.

So really...  you shouldn't have had that active in your database for a long time. It wouldn't have worked.

Anyway, it sounds like you have removed it now so that's good.  You can remove its MODULE_*** configuration values if you wish but they won't be used.   Normally these are removed when you remove a module from the Admin Console but in your case you were using a version that didn't have the module to delete yet it was still present in a database from an earlier system that did have the module.   With the benefit of hindsight it would have been better to remove the modules before upgrading.

catherine_i

There was no "YourPay" module in admin console after upgrade, you are right

catherine_i

Everything works fine if before exporting konakart database you should remove all the shipment and payment modules (saving Order Totals modules untouched) then export database to a SQL file. Then import it in a new database, only then run the upgrade scripts.
But now I get  "Shipping Module null could not be found" when press "Export for shipping" on admin console , without exceptions in logs, why? I have installed USPS shipment module and want to see what is the "Export for shipping" functionality, could you tell me?

Violet19

Quote from: catherine_i on September 01, 2016, 04:11:53 pm

I have removed all payment modules and still got error during purchase :
KonaKart V8.1.0.0-C0 () built 1:40PM 5-Feb-2016 GMT [DB: 8.1.0.0 MySQL]

01-Sep 16:33:41 WARN  (?:init:?) engConf = null
01-Sep 16:33:41 ERROR (?:refreshConfigs:?) Could not instantiate the Payment Module com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg in order to refresh its configuration.
com.konakart.app.KKException: Cannot return the value of the MODULE_PAYMENT_EPAYBG_DECLINE_URL configuration parameter using the API. (Ask your administrator to set the 'return by API' flag for this configuration parameter if you need it to be returnable)
at com.konakart.bl.ConfigurationMgr.throwReturnByAPIException(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.ConfigurationMgr.getConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.ConfigurationMgr.getConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.getConfiguration(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg.setStaticVariables(Unknown Source)
at com.konakart.bl.modules.payment.epaybg.Epaybg.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

I am having the same issue can anyone help

Brian

If you don't want the EPayBG module you need to remove it.

Remove the payment modules you don't want from the configuration_value for the configuration_key MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED (this is in the configuration table in the database).

If you don't need any particular module you can remove its jar from the konakart and konakartadmin webapps (WEB-INF/lib directories)

You can also remove them from the "konakart.modules.payment" property in konakartadmin.properties if you don't want to appear in the Admin Console.

konakart.modules.payment=Authorizenet BarclaycardSmartPayHosted BarclaycardSmartPayApi Bluepay Caledon Chronopay Cod CommideaVanguard CyberSourceSA Elink Eway_au GlobalCollect MoneyBookers Netpayintl PayflowPro Payjunction Paypal Usaepay Worldpay WorldPayXMLRedirect