• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Adding filter for orders in admin portal

Started by pooja, May 31, 2015, 05:03:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pooja

Hi,

I am using community 7.4 version of konakart. First of all , congratulations to the Konakart team for this release.

I  want to add a filter in the orders section in admin portal. Basically I need to filter orders based on their delivery dates as we let customers select their delivery dates. I need to either add a column as delivery date or add a filter above it.

Is this doable? If yes, can anybody please share some guidelines.

Thank you in advance.

ming

It's not possible to change the Admin Application like that;   You would need to add your own custom panels that worked exactly the way you require.

pooja

Thanks Ming for replying.

Just wanted to know if I can write a JSP to achieve the same and if that can be integrated  in 'Custom' section in the admin portal . There are 10 custom panels whose URLs can be configured from the configuration section.

ming

Yes, that would be a good way to do it.   You are free to write whatever application you like in those Custom panels.

The role-based security in KonaKart can be used to control which users see which panels - including these Custom panels with your custom functionality.