• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

File-based configuration not working (Image uploading properties)

Started by piedrahitac, March 31, 2014, 06:11:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

piedrahitac

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use file based configuration to set the sizes of the uploaded product images. So, according to the docs I edited the konakartadmin_gwt.properties file by uncommenting the following line and changing the values as seen below:

fbc.kk_panel_editProduct.images.options = big;; medium;200;200 small;100;100 tiny;80;80

After that I refreshed cache, refreshed the browser and even restarted my app server, but the changes are never applied. Can someone tell what I'm doing wrong? Is there any other line I should uncomment?

By the way, I have a manual installation and have also edited the xml to point to the current configuration files.

Thanks in advance!

ming

piedrahitac

ming

Not all FBC parameters are supported in the Community Edition.  From the konakartadmin_gwt.properties file:

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# "fbc.g" parameters supported in the Community Edition
# All parameters supported in the Enterprise Feature

So if it's not an "fbc.g" parameter it will not be supported in the Community Edition.

piedrahitac

Quote from: ming on April 02, 2014, 12:18:22 pm
Not all FBC parameters are supported in the Community Edition.  From the konakartadmin_gwt.properties file:

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# "fbc.g" parameters supported in the Community Edition
# All parameters supported in the Enterprise Feature

So if it's not an "fbc.g" parameter it will not be supported in the Community Edition.

Oh, I see... Thanks for the help ming!