• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

KonaKart User Name and Password?

Started by adamlshepherd, March 26, 2007, 07:22:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adamlshepherd

Hello I have the application running and do not know what to use for the user name and password to log on.

I've tried to use the username and password for MySQL database but that does not work and I can not find much documentation.

I've created the tables in the database and actually inserted the customer record thinking that might be what I needed but I did not see the username in the customer table.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Adam Shepherd

john

Hello Adam,

I'm not excatly sure where you've got to.   Are you talking about the KonaKart demo store application or the KonaKart Admin Application?   

If you're running the Admin Application the default username is "KonaKart" and the default password is "prince".   Did you use the Windows installation wizard?  If so there's a page there for you to define your own username and password.

If you're using the KonaKart demo store application you have to register a new user using the application.

Does that help?
John

adamlshepherd

Thanks that user name and password did allow me get into the application

paolo

March 26, 2007, 09:05:39 pm #3 Last Edit: March 27, 2007, 05:54:05 am by john
The credentials for the admin app can be found in /webapps/konakartadmin/WEB-INF/classes/konakartadmin.properties. There are also some other properties to control the security aspects of the application:

konakart.security.disabled=false // Enables you to switch off security
konakart.session.durationMinutes=30 // # minutes session remains active for
konakart.login.attempts=3  // # of attempts before being blocked
konakart.login.blockedmins=10 // # minutes you are blocked for
konakart.admin.user=KonaKart
konakart.admin.password=prince