• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Integrating Custom Payment Fee with a custom Order Total Module

Started by Expert Review, November 23, 2013, 09:22:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Expert Review

I am trying to integrate Custom Payment Fee with my konakart store.  I have so far created two classee:

com.konakartadmin.modules.ordertotal.payment.Payment
com.konakart.bl.modules.ordertotal.payment.Payment

I have also modified the konakartadmin.properties to include Payment  like this:
konakart.modules.ordertotal=BuyXGetYFree GiftCertificate ProductDiscount RewardPoints RedeemPoints ShippingDiscount Shipping SubTotal Tax TaxCloud Total TotalDiscount FreeProduct Payment

I created the jars and put them inside both konakart and konakartadmin web apps, I restarted Tomcat and I was able to view and initialize the OrderTotal module in the konakart admin application.
But when I call the methods:

I'm receiving this error in console:

com.konakart.bl.modules.ordertotal.ot_payment.Ot_payment
     [exec] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.konakart.bl.modules.ordertotal.ot_payment.Ot_payment
     [exec] at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)
     [exec] at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1233)
     [exec] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
     [exec] at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
     [exec] at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
     [exec] at com.konakart.bl.modules.ordertotal.OrderTotalMgr.getOrderTotalModuleForName(Unknown Source)

It seems that konakart is looking for a class called Ot_payment, but inside my code there is no class with this name.