• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Bug in ProductMgr.filterCurrentProdsByManufacturer

Started by nclemeur, November 27, 2007, 11:47:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nclemeur

It does not appears that there is an official way of reporting bug, so I am just posting here. Please let me know if I should do it somewhere else.

It seems that there is a bug in the method mentionned above. This problem can be seen on the demo site if you click on the category DVD/Action  then select a manufacturer in the select box in the top right corner, then select back "All manufacturers" in the same select box. This will result in no products being displayed.

Best regards,

Nicolas

trevor

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for spotting and reporting that one. It has been fixed and will be included in the next release coming very soon. If you need it even sooner, I've attached com.konakart.al.ProductMgr which you can place under WEB-INF/classes/com/konakart/al as a temporary solution. Note that you have to create that directory structure and place the class there so that it overrides the one in the jar.

Regards,

Trevor

p.s. We are working on a more organised way of reporting bugs and will inform the community members when that is ready.

nclemeur

Thanks a lot Trevor for the quick fix. I have applied it and it seems to work fine.

Cheers

Nicolas