• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Admin Application Customisation

Started by nclemeur, November 26, 2007, 10:53:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nclemeur

Hello,

We are investigating the use of Konakart as a shopping kart. So far it seems quite good, but there is really one big problem: there is no way to customize the admin application. The admin application is quite nice but it will never be possible to make it flexible enough to accomodate everyone needs. For example, I would like be able to issue a quotation, edit an order to add/replace products in case some products are not in stocks and the list can go for ever... Are there any plan to release the sources of that applications (even if it is not for free)?

As a side note, I wam wondering if there is not a bug in the code that delete products/categories, because I think after I delete a few of them, some customer could not access their cart content anymore. After a deleted everything from the tables customers_basket and customers_basket_attributes, everything was working again...

Cheers

Nicolas

paolo

Hi Nicolas,

We do sell the source code for the Admin App which was developed using the Google Web Toolkit (GWT) although we prefer to do it connected with a maintenance agreement so that we can give you some support and update you with the latest code drops. Please note that the source code is for the sole use of the acquiring company and cannot be used to create a product to sell or make available in any form outside the acquiring company's organisation.

If you would like further information please contact us at sales at konakart dot com.

Regards,

Paolo

nclemeur

Thanks Paolo for the answer. It's quite reassuring to know that the source code is avalaible if necessary. For the time being, I can leave with the current configuration as our main problem task now is to see how we will manage product data. But at some stage I believe we will need some more tools in the admin section and we can then think about how we will implement that.

Cheers

Nicolas