• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Modify Konakart admin area

Started by piripo, September 28, 2012, 05:48:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

piripo

Hello!

After spending many hours reading about this, I've decided to post here.

I want to add a new feature in the admin area. To be more specific, I want a new button in the "Orders" menu. I can see the buttons "Edit", "Delete", "Invoice"... Is it possible to add a new one or to modify the behavior of one of the existing ones? I've been doing some research about this issue but I don't find anything that could help me.

Thanks so much!!

ming

It's difficult to advise because you don't say what you want to do when this new/modified button is pressed.

Depending on what your want to do you may be able to use one of the order exports - Check the User Guide - search for "Two export order functions are available"

If none of those satisfy your needs you might have to create a custom panel of your own and show that on one of the Custom Panels.

piripo

Hello and thanks for the answer.

I'm developing a new payment module and I want to add a "Refund" option for each order, so that button will make a http call to my server. I think that's not a big change, since the request is user-transparent and I'll have to show, let's say, a confirm dialog and after that the orders list updated, so the panels won't be affected by a big impact. You think that's possible or should I go directly to the custom panels?

Thanks for helping!