• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

konakartadmin unable to create product images for konakart product page

Started by tianci86, August 30, 2012, 09:20:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tianci86

Hi,

I am using 6.3.0.0 CE version. I am having problem getting the product images to be displayed. It seemed that the images with _1, _2, _3 and _4 were not created when I upload the product images onto the system through konakartadmin. Please see attached screenshot.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

tianci86

just to add on. I can view the images on the right hand column at konakartadmin but not konakart product view. I using the admin@konakart.com account for both access

ryan

You have to upload (or use FTP) for all the images you use. Our store front application uses jQuery and an image naming convention to display the product images. Remember that this is just an example. You can easily modify this to show images however best suites your products. i.e. You can integrate a magnifier or have more thumbnails, or show a single image etc.

To see what I mean, take a look at what some of our customers do http://www.konakart.com/customers .

tianci86

i see. my assumption was konakartadmin can create the thumbnail _1.png and _1_big.png when i upload my product images.

Thanks for your assistance