• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Admin user access all orders in all stores (multi-stores environment)

Started by Asset, May 02, 2012, 02:41:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Asset

Dears,

In multi-stores environment with shared products and customers, I know that each store has its admin user, but What I want to do also is to have an admin user that can access all the orders done in all the stores with just one login. Not to make this user login for each store separately to check the store order? is it possible??

In a very simple explanation : I want when admin user login in any stores see all orders done in all the stores?

Appreciate your quick response

ryan

I'm afraid this isn't possible. Each store has its own orders and you have to be logged into a store in order to see the orders for that store.

Asset

Thanks ryan for your reply. I have another question: Can I share categories or promotions in multi-stores?? As it is not logic to define only the products then pass on each product and set its category??

Appreciate your quick response

ryan

v 6.1 http://www.konakart.com/downloads/ver-6-1-0-0-whats-new supports shared category mode.

Promotions aren't shared since each store should be able to define its own promotions.

QuoteAs it is not logic to define only the products then pass on each product and set its category??

I don't know why you say that it isn't logical not to share categories! Many companies want to share products but present them in a different category structure depending on their target audience.