• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

How do I create a Java Web Dynamic Project with reference to KonaKart?

Started by BrianNicholas, March 08, 2012, 07:39:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianNicholas

Hello there!

I am wondering how do I create a Java Web Dynamic Project with reference to KonaKart?
As in how do I actually transfer what I have seen from the demo on KonaKart to Eclipse?
What are the codes that are needed, where can I find them and where do I have to put them into?

Sorry for asking too much but I am an IT-illiterate. I have totally no clues on codings or whatsoever.

Thanks a lot in advanced!  :)

ming

Hang on a second...

You say you're 
Quotean IT-illiterate
yet you want to set up the system in Eclipse to start programming it?

Normally we would expect people who want to do that to be IT literate.   If you don't have web development skills you will find it hard going.

You should study the User Guide.  It explains how to create an Eclipse project using an ANT build task.

BrianNicholas

Yeah I am somewhat an IT-illterate. I have only studied HTML before and Java is on a totally whole new level.
The Java codes are totally different and I am clueless on where codes are supposed to be placed at and what do they do, or where to find them. I have to do customize or do black and whitebox testing about KonaKart using parasoft or something like that. That is according to what my supervisor had told me. I have 12 weeks to do them and am at my first week of the project.

I post the problems if I would have encountered any and ask for solutions in this thread.

Ming, thanks alot once again!  c:

BrianNicholas

Hi Ming.

Was wondering on which page of the PDF file of the User Guide would I be able to find the relevant materials that I need to connect KonaKart to Eclipse?

Would appreciate your help a lot. Thank you!  :)

BrianNicholas

Hi there.

I am wondering on how do I actually import the jar/war files that I've saw people talking about in the forum while they are configuring to connect KonaKart to Eclipse.
And what about the build.xml file? How do I actually transport it to Eclipse?

Thank you in advanced for the much needed and appreciated help!

ming