• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Recurring shipment

Started by kapitany, February 04, 2012, 10:51:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kapitany

I would like to make an option to my konakart to deliver the order recurring. So the same order should be delivered every Monday for example. I also would like to keep the option to modify the ordered products and the recurring day. Where could this recurring option belong (to shipping or to the order section) ?
Any thoughts how to get this implemented?

ryan

The enterprise version of KonaKart contains features to enable recurring billing. Take a look at http://www.konakart.com/docs/RecurringBilling.html .

kapitany

Thanks. This is good for payment but how can I make the order to be shipped every monday? I haven't found any way to configure this in Konakart. So I'm looking to implement this feature but not sure if this should be part of the order or shipment. The payment is not so important for me as I can bill once the order was delivered but how to make the order to be a recurring order? By the way when can I use the recurring payment if there is no option to order a product recurring? Any idea and suggestion would be helpful.

ryan

In the payment schedule you select the weekly payment and can put Monday in one of the custom fields. When you create a product you select the payment schedule from the drop list and associate it to the product. When the order is paid for, you set up a subscription object (in the OrderIntegrationMgr) which you can use to keep track of the recurring order. In the admin app you can search for the subscriptions and keep track of whether there have been any problems and the previous and next billing dates etc.