• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Konakart and Liferay

Started by daniel74, February 03, 2012, 04:29:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel74

Hi,
I installed the konakart portlet for liferay and then these are my questions:

-   I created the war files and executed the deploy  operations but why in liferay I have only the konakart portlet, but not the admin portlet?

-   Can someone help me with the procedure to integrate the authentication between Liferay and konakart?

Waiting for a kindly answers

Best regards

ryan

QuoteCan someone help me with the procedure to integrate the authentication between Liferay and konakart?

I don't think anyone has answered because it's not a short answer and so much of the answer depends on where you have information and how much information is in Liferay or other systems and whether the customers are already registered in Liferay and whether the registration in KonaKart should be permanent or temporary (just for checkout) etc. etc.

The Admin App authentication is integrated out of the box because it's normally a far more standard process. i.e. The admin user doesn't need to have a shipping and billing address and so it's just a case of mapping roles.

kate

Quotewhy in liferay I have only the konakart portlet, but not the admin portlet?

You should check the Liferay logs while you're deploying.  You might see the answer in the log.