• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

GWT one page checkout not enabled

Started by rs, January 03, 2012, 09:11:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rs

I am new to konakart. I have integrated konakart 5.5.0.2 with liferay 6.0.6 by deploying konakart portlets.

After deploying konakart portlets, I find that GWT one page checkout is not being displayed. (In Admin App,both "Enables One Page Checkout" and "Enables Checkout Without Registration" values are set to true).  Instead the original shipping, payment and checkout screens are used and the user is asked to register. Please guide me regarding the same.

Also guide me regarding for customizing konakart.

Thanks in advance!

rs

I read that. It shows a note

The GWT based One Page Checkout code cannot be used for the portlet implementation. It is disabled automatically.

Is there a way to enable it?? Or can any changes be made so that GWT based One Page Checkout page will be displayed??

Thanks Ryan :)

rs

Quote from: rs on January 03, 2012, 09:23:48 am
I read that. It shows a note

The GWT based One Page Checkout code cannot be used for the portlet implementation. It is disabled automatically.

Is there a way to enable it?? Or can any changes be made so that GWT based One Page Checkout page will be displayed for portlet implementation??

Can someone please help me out with this?

ryan

You have all of the source code of the store-front app and GWT one page checkout code so you can modify it as you want.

Take a look at isOnePageCheckout() in BaseAction.java.