• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Customize/Modify/Debug admin application

Started by Asset, August 08, 2011, 09:10:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Asset

Dear All,

I want to know how can I customize/modify or debug admin application in eclipse. I don't want only to modify the styles I also want to add and modify some functionality.

Example: I want to have the access to add more than 4 images for the product in the admin. Is it possible?

Appreciate your quick response

trevor

QuoteExample: I want to have the access to add more than 4 images for the product in the admin. Is it possible?

I would do this using a naming convention like we do with our store-front application (i.e. sku_img_1, sku_img_2 etc.). However, if you really want to store many different image names, you can always use custom fields.

Asset

Thanks trevor for your reply. But I don't want only to add 4images to the product from admin. I want to customize in other functionality for example if I want to view more details about customer in order details page.

I am asking in general how can I modify/debug in the admin application?

Appreciate your quick response

trevor

QuoteI want to view more details about customer in order details page.

Add the detail to the Velocity template (OrderDetails_xx.vm)

If you haven't purchased the Admin source code, then you can't generate new javascript using the GWT compiler. However, there is a mechanism for integrating custom panels to add your own functionality within the Admin App framwork. Look at 
http://www.konakart.com/docs/AddingCustomFuncAdminApp.html

Asset