• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Setting an ide enviroment for open source parts

Started by kaanyamanyar, November 07, 2007, 08:47:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kaanyamanyar

Hi all,

I was trying to make an Eclipse project in order to do a custom interface. I am planning to make a rich interface with ajax where you can update your cart without refreshing your page and so on.

I did all the settings in order to have a development enviroment. I removed konakart_custom.jar from libraries since I assume that all the sources in that jar are given with folder named "example".

But I can not compile the sources in example due to missing libraries, for example "com.konakartadmin.bl.KKAdmin" can not be resolved.
Can you help me with that.

Also if I open a project in sourceforge.net which aims to have great looking interface and uses konakart engine, are there any jsf/iceface developers to contribute?

john

Hi kaanyamanyar,

QuoteI was trying to make an Eclipse project in order to do a custom interface. I am planning to make a rich interface with ajax where you can update your cart without refreshing your page and so on.

Great idea.  This is exactly what I would do if I had more time  :)

QuoteI did all the settings in order to have a development enviroment. I removed konakart_custom.jar from libraries since I assume that all the sources in that jar are given with folder named "example".

But I can not compile the sources in example due to missing libraries, for example "com.konakartadmin.bl.KKAdmin" can not be resolved.
Can you help me with that

What I'd like to do is to inform you that in the 2.2.0.8 release we have renamed the "examples" directory to "custom" and provided build.xml files for all the examples and custom code that you are working on.   Please be aware of this and maybe you should rename your examples directory to custom in preparation for the next release?  I attach the build.xml for the new structure (it belongs under "custom") which will build the two custom jars and hopefully solve your missing library problem.   (The classpaths defined include all classes under the libs of konakart, konakartadmin and common/lib, which is more than it actually needs but helps simplify maintenance).

QuoteAlso if I open a project in sourceforge.net which aims to have great looking interface and uses konakart engine, are there any jsf/iceface developers to contribute?

We wish you every success with this project.  Please let us know if you have questions about KonaKart as you go.

Good luck!

John