• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

SAXException with OpenCms

Started by pbaxter, July 18, 2011, 06:02:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pbaxter

Hello,

I am receiving the following error when attempting to run the demo from OpenCms:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.konakart.wsapp.Product - customAttrArray

I am using the com.konakart_52.00.0.zip module.

I noticed this same error posted a few years ago (2009) and the 'fix' was to replace an outdated module. However I think I am using the correct module?

OpenCms v 7.5.4; JBoss A/S 5.1.0 GA running on Windows Server 2008

Any assistance in locating the issue would be greatly appreciated!

kate

Are you pointing at a compatible KonaKart installation?

You need to....   so if you're pointing to the KonaKart demo at www.konakart.com you need to install KonaKart 5.2.0.0 locally and point at that for its web services.

pbaxter

Sorry but I am confused...

From your web page: "This means that you do not even have to install KonaKart in order to see the module in action. All you need is a running OpenCms system."

and from the documentation for the opencms module: " The module can be installed and run without actually having to install KonaKart since it automatically points to the KonaKart demo application running on the KonaKart web site
http://www.konakart.com/konakart/Welcome.do";

but now you are telling me that I must install locally?

Please clarify.
Thank you

kate

What it says there has been true for a very long time but just recently we upgraded the demo application on our server to a more recent version in order to demonstrate some new features - but this unfortunately has the effect of making it incompatible with the 5.2.0.0 Open Cms integration...

You just have to install a KonaKart version locally of the same version.. it's not really that difficult.

pbaxter

Thanks for the clarification Kate!

I will install a local copy.