• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

kkimport problem

Started by virtueed, November 06, 2007, 05:44:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

virtueed

Hi,
first of all let me say that konakart is really Great! I'm using it for a new eshop in Italy (not yet online) and it is working perfectly.

I've just started to do some test to import product using kkimporter but I get this error:
QuoteERROR (?:doImport:?) The attribute v_products_name_1 must have a minimum length of 1. The value we have found = null. The offending line is :

Now, the error is clear but actually I don't have the v_products_name_1 field because I've added Italian as the 4th language and I've disabled the other 3 languages (en, de, es).
The file that I'm using to import product has been generated form the kkexport engine, in which after the field "v_products_image4" I have directly "v_products_name_4". Here is an example form the header row:
Quotev_products_image v_products_image2 v_products_image3 v_products_image4 v_products_name_4 v_products_description_4

Should I insert in the header row v_products_name_1 and v_products_name_2 and v_products_name_3 and insert fake values? Is there any configuration parameter to work on to solve the problem?

Thank you for you answers.

Regards.

Brian

Hello,

first of all let me say that konakart is really Great!

That statement guarantees you a quick reply  ;D

The way that it works at the moment is that if you have 4 languages defined, it expects to import 4 names, 4 descriptions etc.

You could add dummy values, but if you are only are interested in Italian, my suggestion is to make Italian language id = 1 by editing English (because English has id==1 in our db script) using the Admin App under Localizations>>Languages . Then you can delete the other 3 languages and in the import file you will only have to define v_products_*_1 .

Please send us a url when you go live .

Ciao,

Brian

virtueed

Hi Brian,
thank you for your quick reply.

Unfortunately I've already deleted the other three languages and Italian has id=4. I will try to change the id value directly in the db.

Ciao,
Mirko.