• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

how change front site theme

Started by nhsoft, February 01, 2011, 01:59:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nhsoft

February 01, 2011, 01:59:31 am Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:50:26 am by trevor
In konakart Web site to see a number of cases, the site style looks are good, I want to know how to change the default style ? konakart have a variety of styles to choose from.

I found that the site of magentocommerce has some theme to choose or purchase, i hope that the konakart has some similar theme to choose

julie

In order to change the style of our JSP / Struts / Tiles based store-front application, you can modify the style sheet and the layout of the tiles. The store-front application communicates with the engine through API calls that can be Java, RMI or SOAP. This means that you are free to modify the store-front extensively and even change technology without risking backwards compatibility issues when a new version of KonaKart is released.

If you take a look at our customers page http://www.konakart.com/customers you'll see that some customers use our store-front with modified styles, whereas others have integrated the UI with various CMS systems, and one customer has even written his own store-front using Apache Wicket.

zhangjapan2004

Can you give me more detail about that?
Step by step for only one theme change please...

Thanks