• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Stay on the same page when change language

Started by makjames, February 28, 2011, 03:42:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

makjames

Hi,

I am a newbie to Konakart, i am trying to add a new language to the system, when i changed the language i found that it always go back to home page, how to make it stay on the same page ?

Thanks.

James

trevor

Since our store-front is a Struts application, you just have to modify the struts-config.xml file to change the navigation.

makjames

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I'm try to modify struts-config.xml like this to test when changing currency

<action path="/SelectCurrency" type="com.konakart.actions.SelectCurrencySubmitAction" name="SelectCurrencyForm" scope="request">
         <!-- forward name="MainPage" path="/Welcome.do"/-->
         <forward name="ShippingAndReturns" path="/CatalogShippingAndReturnsPage.do"/>
      </action>

After restart tomcat but it still go the homepage instead, am i doing the correct thing ? Would u mind give me some hints on that ?

Thanks a lot.

James

trevor

Looks like you've modified the SelectCurrency action. I though that you were concerned with changing the language?

makjames

actually i want to do it for both as changing currency and changing language will go to home page instead of staying at the same page.

trevor

Unless you've changed the action class to return ShippingAndReturns instead of MainPage you should leave in MainPage in the config file.

makjames

But user can change Currency and Language at any page not just ShippingandReturn, how to make it ?