• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

about chinese language id

Started by deligeer, October 30, 2007, 08:23:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

deligeer

does the konakart server support chinese charactor?

If does, which language id number i shall set in the sendOrderConfirmationEmail function?

For my application, i set the language id to 2052, in the insertorder tutorial application,

"30-╩«╘┬ 16:09:50 INFO  (KKEng.java:init:153) Finished Initialising konakart
30-╩«╘┬ 16:09:51 INFO  (OrderIntegrationMgr.java:saveOrder:29) The order with id
= 52 has just been saved
send confirmation email
com.konakart.app.KKException: Cannot find order for Id = 52
        at com.konakart.bl.EmailMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(EmailMgr.java:695
)
        at com.konakart.app.KKEng.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(KKEng.java:1464)
        at com.konakart.apiexamples.InsertOrder.main(Unknown Source)
Press any key to continue . . ."

while i change the language id =-1
there will no such problem.
and by checking mysql database the orderid 52 does exist.

Any help will be appreciate.
Yours
Deligeer

julie

Hi Deligeer,

I'm not sure where you get 2052 from  ??? What you should do is to insert a new language (Chinese) in the Localizations>>Languages section of the Admin App and maybe set this one as the default language. Once you've done that, when you insert a new product, you will see a tab folder where you can insert a name and description in Chinese.

If Chinese is set as the default language then you can continue using -1 for the language id in your call.

Julie

deligeer

Hi julie,
I had reinstall the konakart application, and repeat all my language modifications to the new installation.
1)insert language logo, to LanguagesTile.jsp,
2)insert
      <action path="/SetLocale_zh_CN" type="com.konakart.actions.SetLocaleAction" parameter="zh_CN">
         <forward name="SetLocale" path="/CatalogMainPage.do"/>
      </action>
to struts-config.xml
3) recreate all necessary *.properties, modify language.dir=zh_CH, create images directories and so on.
4) recreate and reconfigure the chinese language, set the chinese language as default, sort id =4 in konakart admin app,

to be telling the truth, there are only once the order confirmation for chinese language will works, and after that no more working any more.

"at com.konakart.bl.EmailMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(EmailMgr.java:792)
at com.konakart.app.KKEng.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(KKEng.java:1497)
at com.konakart.al.OrderMgr.sendOrderConfirmationEmail(OrderMgr.java:323)
at com.konakart.al.OrderMgr.saveOrder(OrderMgr.java:309)
at com.konakart.actions.CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction.execute(CheckoutConfirmationSubmitAction.java:160)"

from the error messages and with the source code published,
i can figure out the code is block at save order.

// Save the order
                int orderId = kkAppEng.getOrderMgr().saveOrder(/* sendEmail */true); line160

Is it possible for you, to looking for the source code of  The EmailMgr.java on line 792,
to help me figure out what kind of resource is missing during my chinese language modifcation.

regards

deligeer

julie

Hi Deligeer,

Have you inserted a Chinese language version of the order statuses ? You need to do this in the Admin App under Localizations>>Order Statuses . I think that the email manager cannot find the order because it is looking for some information in Chinese (order status) which it cannot find.

Julie

deligeer

Hi julie,

Yes, i does insert the sorder order=4 ,as spelled  in last post sort id =4 .

julie

The order statuses are contained in a table called order_status, and they are descriptions of the various states that the order can be in. A description for each state must exist for every defined language.

-Julie

deligeer

Hi julie,

thanks the problem solved.

Regards

deligeer