• Welcome to KonaKart Community Forum. Please login or sign up.

Crashing on CheckoutDelivery.do after editing Messages.properties

Started by jfarry, May 28, 2010, 02:32:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jfarry

Hi All,

I have two separate installs of KonaKart, development and a live, on different servers. I recently changed two fields of Messages.properties on the dev install, which worked fine. I manually edited the Messages.properties on the live install, to show exactly the same thing, but after restarting the server to make the changes take effect, the site now crashes whenever CheckoutDelivery.do is called (this occurs when the "Checkout" button is pressed).

The two fields in Messages.properties that I have edited, are one.page.checkout.deliverynotes.text and checkout.delivery.addcomments.

I am not convinced that the content in these two fields is what is causing the problem, otherwise the site should be crashing with both dev and live installs. I have even copied and pasted the Messages.properties from dev, to live, but with the same result.

I have not found anything useful in any of the log files, but when checking my headers, I notice POST EditCartSubmit.do returns a 302 (Moved Temporarily) and GET CheckoutDelivery.do?itemList[0].quantity=1&y=15&x=62&goToCheckout=true returns as Aborted.

I don't really know where else to look and I am not terribly familiar with KonaKart, as I have inherited this installation. I have tried the "Refresh Cache" link in the admin section, but that has not changed anything either.

Any help you can give me with this problem would be most appreciated!

Thank you for your time,
Josh